Ghirardelli Holiday Assortment


We were blessed with the opportunity to once again do a review for Ghirardelli Chocolates. They sent us a Holiday Assortment for us to try. After doing a taste test of each of the chocolate, here is what we all had to say:

Ghirardelli
HolidayAssortment
Taste Test
Eggnog
Pumpkin Spice Caramel
Peppermint Bark 
with Dark Chocolate
Pepermint Bark
Kierra (3) "It was goood!" "Mmmmm!" "Spicy & good." "It was gooood!"
Ethan (5) "Good" "Mmmmm!" "It's SO good!" "Pretty Awesome!"
Elisabeth (7) "Good" "That was really good!" "Pretty minty" "I don't like it"
Kristin (20) "It was all right." "Yum! That's good!" "Tastes like Andes mints!" Mmmm, minty!"
Corinne (Mom) "Interesting" "I like it!" "Delicious!" "Mint-a-licious!"
Eric (Dad) "Not my choosing for the holiday." "I liked the caramel." "That was the best
dark chocolate I've
ever had (& I don't even like dark chocolate)!
"That's an Andes mint with a crunch!"

Click the pics below to purchase your own Holiday Assortments!

Limited Edition Holiday Assortment Stand Up Bag, 7.18 oz.          Limited Edition Dark Peppermint Bark Bar

Comments