Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS


"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice." Philippians 4:4

When my heart is anxious…
I will rejoice because the peace of God will keep my heart and mind.
(Philippians 4:6-7)

When I feel weary and discouraged…
I will rejoice because through Jesus I can find rest.
(Matthew 11:28)

When the world comes against me…
I will rejoice because He will fight for me.
(Exodus 14:14)

When I am weak in spirit…
I will rejoice because He is my strength and shield.
(Psalm28:7)

When I am dirty with sin and shame…
I will rejoice because He has cleansed and purged my sin.
(Psalm 51:7)

When I feel like my sin and struggle is too great for God's love…
I will rejoice because nothing, absolutely nothing, can separate me from His love.
(Romans 8:38-39)

When I don't know what to do…
I will rejoice because God gives wisdom liberally.
(James 1:5)

When I feel worthless…
I will rejoice because in God's eyes I am more valuable than many sparrows and He cares even for them.
(Matthew 10:31)

When I feel lacking and needy…
I will rejoice because He is the good shepherd and provides for all my needs.
(Psalm 23:1)

When I feel like God has forsaken me…
I will rejoice because God promises to never leave or forsake me.
(Hebrews 13:5)

When my friends forsake me…
I will rejoice because Jesus still calls me friend.
(John 15:15)

When I reflect on the day with sorrow for my sin…
I will rejoice because His mercies are new every morning.
(Lamentations 3:22-23)

When I fear the unknown events of the future…
I will rejoice because God knows my future and His plans are good.
(Jeremiah 29:11)

Comments